Thursday, August 19, 2010

met-tathione glutathione user journal: 2nd day effect as skin whitening

This is my second day in taking met- tathione. In the internet, visible results can be noticed in 3-6 months. However, since I am observing any changes in my skin, I am going to write what I can observe. Actually, I bought Met because my job requires me to be under the scorching heat of the sun. Therefore, exfoliants and bleaching products are not for me since using these and exposing yourself under sunlight can cause melanoma and abnormal production of melanin, the dark pigment of our skin. So, i decided to whiten my skin from the inside. I believe that Met can make my skin fairer by stopping or slowing the production of melanin of my skin. Today, I noticed that even I am under the sun for three hours, my skin does not darken as it used to be. Before, whenever I go under the sunlight, my skin turns into dark red, thus making me look darker. Now, just one day of using, I can say that my skin does not go dark-red as it used to be. I think this is a good sign, so I will continue writing all the changes to my body, and I will gladly share it to you. Bye!

1 comment: