Wednesday, August 18, 2010

my first day in using met tathione

I bought one box of met-tathione today. I just felt I want to have a lighter complexion. I am male, 26 years old, and I have a brown skin. However, since Filipinos have a penchant for mestizo-looking persons, I think I must lighten my skin in order to be considered good-looking. ;Anyways, after researching in the Internet about glutathiones, I decided to go for Met-tathione brand. My decision was based partly on a news report before that only Met-tathione is 100% genuine and its content is really glutathione. I want to buy my first bottle of Met online in order to have a discount, but I decided to go to Mercury Drugstore because I am aware of proliferation of fake supplements. After buying the Met, I excitedly open the box, but it has no other content except the plastic bottle itself with the capsules inside. I am expecting for at least a brochure on what are the benefits of taking Met, side effects and other indications. On the box is written the supplemental facts, other ingredients, direction, some warnings and expiry date no more no less. On the other sides of the box is only a japanese translation on the english text that was mentioned earlier. Its ingredients are reduced glutathione, vitamin C, and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Other ingredients are calcium, cellulose and silicon dioxide. It says that take one capsule daily. However, on my research, in order to optimize its good side effect, which is whitening, one must at least take 4-6 capsules per day. A little expensive on the other side but if you really want to have a lighter skin, why not? I am planning to take two capsules in the morning and in the evening and supplement it with 500mg of Vitamin C. I will update on what will be the effect on my skin on my succeeding entry. Till next time!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog would be more credible if you posted pictures showing that you actually had changes about your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I might check things out.
    Ace Maxs We’ve always promised to protect the things that are the most important to them: their assets, their peace of mind and even their dreams,

    ReplyDelete
  3. We stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I might check things out.
    http://kebunmanggis.web.id/10-makanan-untuk-membantu-meningkatkan-sirkulasi-darah/ Too often, healing opportunities are lost because we’re stuck with old misconceptions about what visits are all about, and you’ll find that people will have all sorts of reasons for stopping by to see you when you’re ill. They may come out of love, concern, a desire
    to be helpful, guilt, a sense of obligation, and many other motives. In our estimation, the bottom line is always your healing,
    C’est trop moche ? we i me andriana

    ReplyDelete
  4. We stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I might check things out.
    http://obatkankerpayudaraherbal.com/eye-care-softgel-green-world-yang-resmi/ Too often, healing opportunities are lost because we’re stuck with old misconceptions about what visits are all about, and you’ll find that people will have all sorts of reasons for stopping by to see you when you’re ill. They may come out of love, concern, a desire
    to be helpful, guilt, a sense of obligation, and many other motives. In our estimation, the bottom line is always your healing,
    C’est trop moche ? we i me andriana

    ReplyDelete