Saturday, September 4, 2010

skin whitening using glutathione: Effect on Pimples, Acne, Marks and Scars (Met-tathione brand)

I do not think glutathione has an effect to acne problems. I am already taking my second bottle of Met-tathione and I still suffer from occasional breakouts which I am also experiencing when I was not taking glutathione before. Many think that glutathione is a miracle drug, that it can actually cure any skin disease that a person is suffering while taking the said supplement. As per my experience, it does not help in clearing out acne and pimples to the user. I also have some pimple marks and scars, and I hope that it will diminish now that I am taking glutathione but they remain the same. I am still tolerant about these frustrations because I have so many experiences with other treatments like facials, dermabrasion, diamond peel, but nothing has ever improved my scars and marks. However, since glutathione is a whitening product, I am still hoping that it can lighten some of my scars and since it is also an antioxidant, it can help in the regeneration of my skin particularly on the facial area.

No comments:

Post a Comment