Monday, September 6, 2010

skin whitening using glutatione: first real result (Met-tathione brand)

When I had my hair cut this afternoon, I saw myself in the mirror and I must admit, my face has already lightened. Actually, I had to double check myself in other mirrors if what I saw in the barber shop was, in fact, not just a product of good lighting and imagination. Now, I must actually say that the product I am using really works. As I check myself again in the mirror ( I can't help it), my skin color lightens up to a noticeable glow, not a pinkish glow. However, my face is the only part of my body that has the noticeable effect. Looking at my arms, legs and body, no significant whitening occurred. It may be due to the fact that our skin in the face is thinner compared to other skins of our body. The whitening effect is not that yet significant, but I will post more results as I will observe in taking met-tathione. But the bad news is, the scars and blemishes did not improve. My acne scars are still there, my pimple breakouts are still increasing, and the blemishes are still noticeable. Maybe the product is just being honest, it whitens your skin, nothing more, nothing less. But I hope for the best that there are still other positive effects on my skin that glutathione can still offer. And I am willing to wait for that to happen....

1 comment:

  1. you should try using tea tree oil from body shop,it's really effective,it not only stop pimple breakouts,it remove scars and blemishes as well,for better result,use their facial cleanser first,(tea tree oil facial cleanser) then you could apply the tea tree oil lotion all over your face!i totally recommend this product,i love my face now,no more pimples,scars and blemishes!you can see results even after 2-3 weeks of using it!

    ReplyDelete