Saturday, September 11, 2010

skin whitening using glutathione (met-tathione): facial cleaning by dermatologist

I had my facial cleaning today. Even though I am using met-tathione, my acne does not seem to improve. Actually, I am expecting that since glutathione is a master anti-oxidant, at least it can boost my immune system to fight off the bacteria that cause my acne, or it could normalize the excessive production of sebum in my face. I was wrong. So I consulted a local dermatologist and have my facial cleaning. Actually, I abhor having facial cleaning. It really hurts so much especially when you have many small pimples waiting to be ripe. The attendant would squeeze the unripe pimples until the postule or the white "thing" is totally removed. It hurts so bad that I could not even stop myself from tears rolling from my eyes. But I always try to hide the pain and face it with all my courage. I wonder what if women with the same acne condition will undergo facial cleaning. Are they also suffering the pain that I am experiencing while having facial? Anyways, first thing they did was to wash my face and then let my face exposed to steam for about thirty minutes. Next, there comes the painful part: they forcibly removed the unripe pimples. After twenty minutes of excruciating agony, they vacuumed my face, after that, applied a facial mask. After ten minutes, they removed the facial mask, then they treat my face with galvanic treatment. Galvanic treatment is just like electrocuting the skin but with low voltage that it actually feels relieving rather than causing discomfort. Lastly, they sprayed my face with antiseptic and put a lotion. After the treatment, I looked at my face in the mirror and it has already been bombarded with dark spots caused by facial cleaning. Maybe, after three days, these spots are already unnoticeable and I am ready to face the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment