Thursday, September 23, 2010

skin whitening using glutathione: treatment gone plateau (met-tathione brand)

I am on the second month of using glutathione. However, after the breakthrough result that happened to me a couple of weeks ago, I think I reached the plateau part of using the product. It means that the effect of glutathione on my skin has no significant or major whitening that is happening on my skin. I thought after the breakthrough result, the glutathione will continue to lighten my skin as I continue to use the product. Even so, I think t is the period where the effect will not be visible maybe because it is already working its way through the cellular level. Furthermore, just to emphasize, I still let myself be exposed to sun generously. I did not do anything drastic to support the effect of glutathione to my skin. I thought real result will not be measured accurately if I inhibit myself to the sunlight, use sunblock lotions, etc. because I might think that met-tathione will be responsible for skin whitening. So, while waiting for the next wave of skin lightening effect, I will still take the product religiously and in relation with the required dosage. Remember, I take two capsules (plus vitamin C) in the morning and evening. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment