Saturday, October 9, 2010

skin whitening using glutathione: glutathione effect on sun exposure (met-tathione)

It has been more than two weeks now, and I want to give everyone an update of met-thathione to my skin. There has been no noticeable effect, to be honest. However, let me inform you that I have exposed myself to sunlight for three consecutive days! Think about the amount of UV rays that may cause skin darkening. Since my work obliges me to be exposed to sunlight during maintenance from 6AM to 6PM. Therefore, sun exposure cannot be avoided. Days after maintenance, I compared myself to my co-workers. While they all suffered from sun burns and their skins really become darker, my skin just remains the same. As if I did not expose myself to the sun for three consecutive days! It must have been partly because of met-tathione. Eventhough it does not lighten fast enough to see quick results, it helps me prevent skin darkening due to sunlight. So, I will still stick to my medication and wait for further improvement.

4 comments:

  1. on my own opinion... for you to see the effect.. you should really try putting sun screen... for me theres no plateau in glutathione because it is NORMALLY made in our body... and this product is a SUPPLEMENT to it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. the skin whietining effect in your skin is not visible because ur job requires exposure to sun.. theres a compensation.. meaning theres an effect but not that significant

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the replies!

    yes i am thinking of using sunscreen after you mentioned it. anyways, there still other parts of my body that is not exposed to sunlight since if am heavily clothed f ever there are maintenance. There is an effect, but not that very abrupt change. maybe after three months, i will experiment with other glutathione brand...

    ReplyDelete
  4. how much is it per 30cap/bottle?

    ReplyDelete