Thursday, October 21, 2010

Update: Two months after using met-tathione (glutathione brand)

After two months of using glutathione, I must admit that the product really works. However, do not expect too much from the product itself. Since I am just monitoring the effect of the glutathione on my body everyday, it is hard to benchmark it since if we look at our face in the mirror, we are adjusted to how our appearance look day by day. I want to take a picture of myself before and after but there is no perfect camera. Even advertisements from television can be edited using various softwares and camera tricks. However, what I did is to benchmark myself to my co-workers (hehe). Well, before I was the darkest among them. Now, I can say that I have been blended to them when it comes to skin complexion. Actually, they seem much darker since our exposure to sunlight during our maintenance greatly affected them, but it has no significant effect on my part partly because of glutathione. I know that they noticed that I became a little bit lighter than them, but since we are all men, we do not talk about it. Anyways, I have noticed also that met-tathione is not being recommended by local dermatologists in our city. They are prescribing glutathione products that are not commercialized. Actually, their glutathione brand is more expensive than the met-tathione itself. They say that the main reason is that I can get most of my money on their product because it has higher dosage of glutathione compared to met-tathione (met-tathione has 250mg per capsule while their products vary from 500mg to 1000mg). So, just for the sake of curiosity, I will also try their product in contrast to met-tathione brand.

PS
Even my dermatologist has a different product. Is it just the dosage or because they have higher profit cut from selling their brand? Please leave a comment if you want me to try other glutathione brands. Thanks a lot.

1 comment:

  1. hi i just started taking met this past 5days. do you think it works? i have a fairer skin but still want to become blooming what do you think?

    ReplyDelete