Friday, November 5, 2010

follow up: effect of glutathione (met-tathione) for this time

So after more than two months ( I want to reserve an update on my third month supposedly, but I know a few would still like to know what had happened to my body already), it has significant effect on my part already. First, at this point in time, this is where I can really tell the effect of the product on my skin. It became paler compared to my previous color. I noticed that if dark-skinned people do something to lighten up their skin, it lightens up but on a yellowish-white hue. That is where I belong. My skin becomes yellowish white but I still like it because that is my goal, to make my skin lighter. I want to have a rosy-pinkish-white skin but I think that is possible only for people who have Caucasian blood in them. Anyways, I also felt reinvigorated always (do I sound exaggerating already?). I say this because, I do not feel sleepy during siesta time and even if I stayed late at night to check my emails and do my work. However, these effects are a case-to-case basis only and may not be effective on other people. With regards to my acne scars as well as acne breakouts, still there has been no effect on it. It just lightened some of the dark spots but the 'picks', 'holes' and small 'craters' were not reduced to a certain level. Pimples still flare from different portions of my face. Maybe I expect too much from glutathione. Other people claimed that glutathione is good for acne as well as its scars. But like I said, it depends on a case-to-case basis.

5 comments:

  1. How is your skin now? Is it better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good day! Yes, if you read my post regarding third month of using met-tathione, the product really improved my skin. right now, im still working on my next posts since this is the time where deadlines and rush reports are assigned to me so please be patient. But you could always check out my previous posts and give me some of your insights and queries.

    Thanks for the comment.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. what was your skin color before you take MET since i read in your third post that you used 4 capsules/day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. good day po.

    with regards to my skin color, it is actually yellowish brown (not that i have jaundice or something). some chinese have yellowish white skin, and also malaysian, i think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when do you take your capsule? when you wake up in the morning? do you think its ok to take this ryt away when you wake up..

    ReplyDelete