Friday, November 5, 2010

Skin Whitening using glutathione: I still use Met-tathione

I still use met-tathione. I asked for some advice from my readers but nobody replied. I guessed it means I should not change my glutathione brand. I thought to myself 'why experiment with other brands if I have already tested the efficacy of met-tathione?'. Therefore, I will still regularly update the effect of glutathione to my skin using met-tathione brand. My second point is that there are no hard-core fanatics of met-tathione. It means its followers and other users care less whether their product is being used or not. On this part I feel sad because maybe other users feel with me that it does not deliver results instantly but works over time. Another thing is that there are still non-believers of met-tathione that they still want more proof of its whitening effects to the users. I must agree that the cost of met-tathione is really not for who are tight in budget but do not have enough money to avail whitening regimen of high-profile dermatologists like Calayan and Belo. One purpose of this blog is to give at least peace of mind those who plan to take met-tathione that it really does deliver results. Just follow the right dosage and take it together with vitamin C (any brand you want) and it works like magic. Promise.

3 comments:

  1. you have the best blog ive read yet,one question pls:how many capsules did you take the first time you used it?im planning to buy,i dont know how many i should take,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Rob! Hows the result now? it has been half a year since your last update. I just started using this brand 2 days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how many capsules i should take if i will use it?

    ReplyDelete