Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pictures of ROC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum for Acne Scars

I am in a rush last time I posted about this product, since I was so excited to share about it to my readers. I am also aware that many of those who have acne scars like me are still in search of a good product that can reduce the appearance of scars, especially on the face. So, I uploaded the picture taken by my phone. I thought the picture was okay until someone told me that the picture is blurry, and it seems that it was intentional to hide the source of the picture in the internet. Well, so that I will not be accused of using pictures that are not mine, I took a clearer shot of the ROC Retinol. I also hope the text can be readable so that those who want to know about the product can see for themselves its specifications.

4 comments:

  1. how much??? is it really effective? i have atrophic type of acne scars on my face,but mild only... does ROC could help get rid of ths scars? please need your help! thank you!

    and by the way your blog is very helpful!!! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day!
    as for the ROC Correxion Serum,it costs me about 2000 pesos considering it was delivered straight from USA. As per my experience, yes, it is effective. But you have to use at night since it has unpleasant odor, maybe because of the retinol. It can improve the appearance of atrophic scars but I have not used it for a long period of time (after i used up my 2 bottles or ROC, i stopped using already since my scars are less noticeable already). here is the product link: http://cgi.ebay.ph/2-RoC-Retinol-Correxion-Deep-Wrinkle-Serum-1-fl-oz-each-/110421595389?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item19b5a3d4fd#shId

    Thanks!

    PS
    There is a local product already that is anti-scar. It is the contractubex. There is also a commercial of it already. It can also improve the appearance of scars and maybe I will try it just for curiousity. Stay posted thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the info!

    more power to your blog and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi rob, I purchased this product on ebay, thanks to your blog I found this product, hoping it will lighten up my acne scars. I just wanna ask how many days it will arrive since I bought it on the seller.
    Thanks and God bless.

    ReplyDelete