Sunday, November 21, 2010

Treatment of Acne Scars: Skarslick- Does it work?

This is my first post regarding Skarslick. I have watched the advertisement of this product in the cable channel and I am impressed because the persons giving testimonials to the product were Filipinos. So, I immediately went to their branch at Farmer's Plaza (this was last year) and bought a box of Skarslick.
I think I bought the kit for about 2980 pesos. I asked their saleslady if which is better for my acne scars, their Rosehip Oil (another product which they also claimed to diminish scars) or the Skarslick. They recommended me to buy Skarslick since they told me that my acne scars are not too deep and Rosehip Oil is for deep scars. Anyways I believed everything they say but does this product really delivers result just like met-tathione? I will give you detailed account on my next posts.

PS
Last month when I went back to visit their shop at Farmers' Plaza, their place is already vacated. Hmmm, I wonder why....

3 comments:

  1. HALO.....MUSTA ANG PAG GAMIT NG SKARSLIK?
    GAGAMIT DIN SANA AKO....OK BA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for more information to treatment Acne Scar Treatment Delhi then visit

    ReplyDelete